I am a Cameroonian young male who lives in Toulouse. I have a passion for software engineering and applied mathematics. More precisely, I am interested in the field of Data Science, in which I want to pursue a PhD and build my career. I am currently studying at Toulouse INP - ENSEEIHT.
My goal is to bring a world wide significant contribution to computer science.
Some of my hobbies are mangas, music, football and contributing to open source projects.
I'm a polyglot programmer, with fullstack competency, I can professionnally handle Web/Mobile projects. I prefer working with Django and Vuejs when it comes to web development. As a Java programmer I'm able to design nice desktop GUI applications with the JavaFX framework. I often do some C and C++ but occasions are pretty rare. I'm a great fan of AI because of all the "magic" it's capable of. I study software engineering and applied mathematics at school and also do a lot of online courses during my spare time, you can check more details below. I'm constantly learning, trying to improve my existing skills and aiming to develop new ones, it is safe to say that I'll never be satiated.
Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse - Intern 2019 - Now
- Part-time, research intern in the Sepia team, working on adapting IO and CPU Usage in a Hadoop infrastructure.
- Involves java programming, bash scripting, benchmarking, statistical analysis.
Web Development - Freelance 2018 - 2019
- Co-design/development of a crowdfunding platform based in Cameroon.
- Design and development of the website of the centralien study support group based in Cameroon.
Polytech Valor, Cameroon - Intern 2016 - 2018
- Co-development of the web site of Algeria embassy in Cameroon
- Teaching Assistant during the 2017 edition of the IT security training sponsored by the government, In charge of both password security and phishing workshops.
Toulouse INP - ENSEEIHT, Computer Science Engineering 2019 - Now
- 1st year Master’s degree, majoring in High Performance Computing and Big Data
- Relevant coursework: Software Engineering, Compilation, Graph Theory, Numerical Optimisation, Probabilities and statistics, Machine Learning.
University of Burgundy, Computer Science Engineering 2018 - 2019
- 3rd year Bachelor equivalent, ranked 1st over 84 students, Head of Batch.
- Relevant coursework: C/C++/Java Programming, Image/Signal Processing.
National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaoundé 2015 - 2018
- Ranked 16th over 5000+ at the entrance competition, top 0.32% of applicants.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Bachelor equivalent, ranked in the top 5.5% of the Batch.
- Relevant Coursework: General/Linear Algebra, Multidimensional analysis, Advanced Calculus, Probabilities and Statistics, C Programming, Numerical Analysis, Data structures and Algorithms, Java SE/EE Programming, Software Engineering.
Klazor is a web application for note taking and online storage, I like to think of it as my binder. Built with Python/Django.personal
Remote control and monitoring application for a 4-wheel robot with a camera, via the wifi network, built with C++/QT.academic
Checkstyle is a development tool to help programmers write Java code that adheres to a coding standard.open source
Numerical simulation of colonies of social insects and more specifically that of anthills, built with Java/JavaFX.personal
A Tower defense game generator built with Java/Swing.academic
A simplified clone of the famous Apache Hadoop.academic
Design and development of the website of the centralien study support group based in Cameroon. Built with Laravel & Vuejsfreelance
Co-development of the web site of Algeria embassy in Cameroon.internship