I am a Cameroonian young male currently pursuing the MSc in Advanced Computer Science at the University of Oxford. I previously obtained my MEng in Computer Science at Toulouse INP - ENSEEIHT, where I majored in High Performance Computing and Big Data.
My research interests lie in the fields of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, in particular the interpretability of machine learning models, diagnosis and correction of their bias, and the extent to which Knowledge Graphs can be exploited to enrich models with better reasoning capabilities.
I'm currently a part-time researcher at the Oxford Artificial Intelligence Society, where my team and I are investigating biases in large-scale generative language models.[ Curriculum Vitae ]
University of Oxford 2021 - 2022
- MSc in Advanced Computer Science.
National Polytechnic Institute of Toulouse, ENSEEIHT 2019 - 2021
- MEng in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, majored in High Performance Computing and Big Data
- GPA 3.88/4.0
University of Burgundy, School of Engineering 2018 - 2019
- 3rd year BEng equivalent in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- Ranked 1st over 84 students.
National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaoundé 2015 - 2018
- Ranked 16th (200 Selected) over 5000+ at the entrance examination contest.
- 3 years of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science.
- Ranked in the top 5%.
Data Scientist and Backend Engineer @ ProfessorBob.ai2020 - 2021
- Designed and Implemented a Knowledge Graph construction pipeline from raw course materials.
- Performed Information Retrieval in the Knowledge Graph.
- Improved document classification quality by implementing Heterogeneous GNNs leveraging the constructed Knowledge Graph.
Data Scientist Intern @ Group Pro BTP 2020
- Worked on Anomaly detection in time series of financial data
Research Intern @ Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse 2019 - 2020
- Part-time, research intern in the Sepia team, working on adapting IO and CPU Usage in a Hadoop infrastructure.
- Involved java programming, bash scripting, benchmarking, statistical analysis.
Sofware Engineer Intern @ Polytech Valor, Cameroon2016 - 2018
- Co-development of the web site of Algeria embassy in Cameroon
- Teaching Assistant during the 2017 edition of the IT security training sponsored by the government, In charge of both password security and phishing workshops.
- 3rd place at the Citadel Data Open Europe Regional 2021
- Prize Winner at the Hacking Health Besançon 2018
Klazor is a web application for note taking and online storage, I like to think of it as my binder. Built with Python/Django.personal
Remote control and monitoring application for a 4-wheel robot with a camera, via the wifi network, built with C++/QT.academic
Checkstyle is a development tool to help programmers write Java code that adheres to a coding standard.contributor
Numerical simulation of colonies of social insects and more specifically that of anthills, built with Java/JavaFX.personal
A Tower defense game generator built with Java/Swing.academic
A simplified clone of the famous Apache Hadoop.academic
Design and development of the website of the centralien study support group based in Cameroon. Built with Laravel & Vuejsfreelance
Co-development of the web site of Algeria embassy in Cameroon.internship